Plants are 28 days
Potting mix 1/3 FFOF, 1/3 Organic soil, 1/3 perlite
3.5 gallon pot
Strain is heavyweight fast and vast
Watered 2 days ago, watering about every 7 days
Running CO2 1400/1500 ppm
Humidity 60% temp 85
Feed dyna gro grow 1/2 strength last two waterings

It looks like nitrogen deficiency to me but wanted to get opinions. Plant looks a little pale green/yellow and you can see the bottom leaves. I haven't had this problem in the past but this is the first time I have run CO2 so I do not know how much more nutes are being used. No bugs, molds or other pests. Does not look like nute burn, not dark green, no clawing, no burnt tips. My other plants are in better condition but all loo a wee pale green.

I watered 2 days ago, I could do some foliage feeding with 1/4 strength fert. Do nothing until next feeding, opinions welcome.

Thanks

image9502.jpg

image9489.jpg

Looks like you're having ph issues, which is going to cause a lock out of the nutes. Have you checked the soil ph and the ph of the water you've been using?

Also. 28 days is kind of young to be in such big pots, they may not have the root mass yet to handle all the nutes in your soil mix, so they're locking out.

Good luck (Saw the post come through twitter, lol)

I had all kindsa issues in my first journal and I came to find out they were caused by me testing and adjusting PH constantly. Once I stopped doing so and laid off the nutes I havent had any problems.

People always jump in and say PH is the problem but Organic Soils have buffers in them so PH adjustments are unnecessary. Just water with some dechlorinated water for a couple weeks and you should be fine.

If you look at my plants in my first journal and then the plants in my redemption journal you will see the difference. They are in the same soil. Only difference being I didnt check or adjust the PH in the redemption journal

I thought it looked like nutrient burn a little but with the lower end of the PH it could well be P-phosphorus def ?

Well dolomite lime normally buffers soil towards PH 7 btw

I agree with Fuzzy, it's phosphorus def, cause yoy have typical fast browning and quite low PH. Phosphorus is best uptaken around 6.8-7.1, so it means you locked it out a lil bit with wrong soil mix or water. Usually organics shouldn't give you sth like that unless you spoil the balance yourself. You can quickly fix your problem by adjusting water PH with the right minerals.

Back
Top Bottom