not felling very intel agent

ozone1000

can anyone tell my if the buds on my plant will get bigger over time? my plant is about 3, 3 1/2 months and i promise i will keep better track next grow but the buds on my baby are ewber small so you cant get a real good look at the bus but its a crap cam
WIN_20140418_015852.JPG

your right not very long but im trying to do everything wright on this plant but i dont really know how things work (new to growing hell even smoking lol)im newly on disability and it gives me something to micromanage so this has been a real learning lesson for me but it makes for a fun hobby ima chalk this plant up to learning the basics sorry for all the dumb questions hell im not even good with computers so this too was a learning carve that was kinda rough but i love everyone that hasent turned there noses up at all the stupid questions that keep coming from me lol but like i said this is my first plant aka my baby and i just wanna treat her right ima try for better seeds from a bank next time and some better newt too but thanks for all the help everyone happy smoking,growing and all that

ya not real good for the person thats gonna want to stay on top of every little thing i have to make myself stop before i do more harm than good but i have had my baby answer my earlier question on its own its getting bigger fast (im such a proud daddy lol) im wondering now when is a good time to harvest and start to begin the aging or curing im thinking 2 months but i have also been told longer id so much better but dose it get to a point that its pointless to go to long?thanks for all the help and sorry for all the dumb questions but for all the help i think i would have otherwise killed my plant and i have been told that the hairs will change to red before it seeds out but thanks

Back
Top Bottom