pinching buds?

I think the reason nobody's responded is because its hard to know what you're asking here. What do you mean by "pinching" the buds? Actually pinching a bud on an already flowering plant or pinching a stem or removing new growth by pinching it off a plant that's in veg?

lol really i have no idea but i was told by a know it all that pinching the first buds would make the plant grow bigger buds so in short i have no idea i was hoping some one would fill me in i know i sound so intelligent right now but im still learning (my very first plant but 420 has been a hedge help) but thanks for any help i have gotten so far to everyone happy smoking all

lol really i have no idea but i was told by a know it all that pinching the first buds would make the plant grow bigger buds so in short i have no idea i was hoping some one would fill me in i know i sound so intelligent right now but im still learning (my very first plant but 420 has been a hedge help) but thanks for any help i have gotten so far to everyone happy smoking all

He's probably referring to topping and/or super cropping. Try checking this out:

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Lots of stuff here and if you scroll down towards the end of the list you'll find a section on "Improving your yields" with the first article on pruning & then if you scroll a little further down you'll see a whole section of articles called "Training, Pruning and Super Cropping."

Back
Top Bottom