is this a magnesium deficiency?

armoire grow

I can not figured out what is going on.
Growing in soil FF ocean and growing with earth juice line following their charts scheduled.
Tried using microblast to correct this deficiency but it's seems to have gotten worse, now I'm trying with some epsom salt, next step is flushing.

20140714_233256.jpg
20140714_233113.jpg
20140714_233100.jpg

I run my ph 6.9 to 6.3 and on the run off one or two points higher or flat 7

I thought that this was the ideal ph. I'm willing to try a higher ph level.

You might actually want to try a lower pH. If your nutes are at 6.something and runoff is 7, that could mean your soil is around 7.5, which may be too hot. This is why I grow hempy style. Haven't had a single deficiency or problem with any grow. Soil is very confusing. Sorry I can't be much help, might wanna try and pm kingjohnc, I hear he's the expert in all things soil

Thanks a lot for the help . going to lower my ph and see what happens. will be posting the results.

I can not figured out what is going on.
Growing in soil FF ocean and growing with earth juice line following their charts scheduled.
Tried using microblast to correct this deficiency but it's seems to have gotten worse, now I'm trying with some epsom salt, next step is flushing.

Almost everyone will assume there is a deficiency when quite often the problem is too much of a something else, I am not saying that you are not experiencing a deficiency but it may just as likely be an abundance of other factors. (based on the fact you added micro nutrients and it did not correct your issue)

As the chart I added show, too much sodium(salt), Manganese or Potassium may effect Magnesium and show as a deficiency. Your first and most likely best option should be to flush(with PH adjusted water) till run off matches whats going in. Let the plant go through the next few days till it needs watering again, then start off with half dose nutrients and monitor new growth for any signs deficiencies.

In my experience FLUSHING is usually the best place to start.

I have also read(no personal experience) that FFOF has most everything a plant needs for at least 6 weeks of life and nutrients are not needed until bloom phase begins(unless you are doing a very long veg period). Adding nutrients to nutrient rich soil also brought me to the conclusion that you have an abundance issue going on.

Nutrient-Lockout-Chart-from-Excess-Nutrients1.jpg

wow thanks for the chart. I will be flushing the ladies tomorrow amd hope to get through it. im currently in week 5. but started to notice same deficiency on my ladies in week 3. I don't know if by feeding my bat guano in water mix instead of Top dressing like I did in my last run and didn't have this problem. might have caused the abundance problem.

Not good, flushing tomorrow don't want to over water it. Any ideas what deficiency I'm dealing with.
20140723_190149.jpg
20140723_190141.jpg

Thanks for your help. I'll will make a flush tomorrow and add mild nutes, not sure if to top dress some guano with the nutes.

You might want to innoculate your soil with a simple aact tea. This would help the microbe population out and probably help with nutrient delivery.

Thanks I use " Recharge" for my beneficial.

Back
Top Bottom