sprayed a little water, and one cotyledon is drooping

Sunnyweed

So 4th day after germinating and planting, I took a spray bottle with PhD water (6ph, growing in coco coir) and sprayed around her a bit (6 squirts)and accidently sprayed a little on one side of her small, cute cotyledon, and now it's droopy on the side I did it on. It been half a day and its still drooping.Did I just over water that side? Can you actually "over water" one leaf? I haven't watered in a little over a day before I sprayed And I didn't give it a full watering. Probably 4-8 oz. It's in a 3 gallon smart pot. thanks for the help. Trying to post a pic on the thread not sure how though. I'm posting from my android smartphone. Already uploaded in the galleries though so I guess you can look at the pic by clicking on my name? Please clarify that for me too. Thanks.

O okay. How should I be watering her at this point. Just moved the pot a bit to reposition, and the coco dirt split in half with just a nudge. Freaked me out a bit since it was right in the middle of where it was growing. Is that a sign that the coco is dry?

A picture would be nice to see your set up, if she has leaves you should transplant into a pot. If it is in a pot then water the medium(coco). Water slowly till you have run out coming out the bottom then wait till it is mostly dry before watering again.

Thanks..I did just that last night. Woke up, and it already sucked up the water that drained. Plant looks great I believe.

Back
Top Bottom