recirculating dwc - femmed mango with nute problem

british green

Hi I've got a 4x4x7 foot Room with a 600hps and 200w cfl lighting the room . I've got good ventilation and temps are pretty much constant . I have a exhale co2 bag and I'm feeding them with canna nutes a and b Flores . There's a air stone in each bucket and in the res . The plants got flipped about 2 weeks ago and the nutes got changed 5 days ago from Vega to flores and I have this problem with the leaves .
IMAG003327.jpg
IMAG003226.jpg
IMAG003128.jpg
any help would be great . I've have seen the leaf deficiency chart but I have a slight problem with it being colour blind with greens Brown's / reds etc etc . Thanks again Steve

Re: recirculating dwc . femmed mango with nute problem

I don't grow dwc pal but that's definitely a magnesium problem what's your ph it should be 5.8 your plant also looks quite dark so I'm going to I think your ph is too high

I would try som magna cal ,soft water contains less mg and calcium so that could be the problem I would also cut back on nutes a bit your leaves look very dark green to me

It strongly resembles a magnesium deficiency. The fact that it's happening under the stronger light, I would think that the HPS causes the plant to use more nutrients, since more light is available for photosynthesis.

I could be wrong on that second part, I'm just guessing there. But my first guess on the problem is magnesium.

Are you using a calcium and magnesium supplement for your plants? Your leaf damage appears to be from a magnesium deficiency.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver: Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

I've seen your chart before it just hard for me because I'm colour blind with greens and Brown's . I'm not using any form or magnesium or calcium supplement . I will keep the ph at 5.8 at from now on and i've changed the hose to a drinking water safe pipe . What would you recommend as a magnesium and calcium supplement . Thanks kjc .

I use Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus at 5 milliliters per gallon added to my nutrient mixture. You should discontinue use of calcium and magnesium supplements when you are harvest flushing.

(click on the photograph for a direct link)

I have had this problem as well, kjc replied to one of my posts but I had a ph issue and switched nutes to dyna gro, bloom and i added cal mag. It completly solved the yellowing leaf so keep at it and keep updating!

Back
Top Bottom