Need help and advice (first time growing)

Notorious420

420 Member
Hey guys I am new to growing and I have been studying a lot. I bought 2 seeds of Skunk Haze and I germinated them just fine. I planted the germinated seeds on Sunday and now it's Tuesday but still nothing has came up from the soil. I put each seed in it's own flower pot with just some regular soil. I watered it Sunday and Monday. I did not water it today because I stuck my finger in it and when I pulled it out it was moist so I figured it doesn't need water. It is in a location that gets sunlight outdoors. So I am wondering if I should be worried? Did I water it too much? Did I not water it enough? Is it getting too much sunlight? Is it not getting enough sunlight? I just don't know because my friends took 2 days for it to sprout above soil but mine is not. So please any tips will be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

put some saran wrap around the top of the pot with a rubber band and just leave it in the sunlight sometimes it takes a few days sometimes longer .... just keep it moist and warm :goodluck:

I never had any luck getting mine to sprout in soil. I used an aquarium heater, plastic tub from walmart, rockwool, and a plastic food container with lid. Rockwool starter circles sat inside food container that flooted in controlled 78° water. 100% germ rate now. Sprouted in 2 days

put some saran wrap around the top of the pot with a rubber band and just leave it in the sunlight sometimes it takes a few days sometimes longer .... just keep it moist and warm :goodluck:
Thanks. If my plant is still not sprouted then I will give it a try. Is it ok to use aluminum foil instead of saran wrap?

give it time .. the soil should have been wet but bot soaked so that it will be good until she pops up . the plant will be working under ground for a few days getting her legs under her good then she will make an appearance .. use a dropper of something small to water at this point because she barley has a root structure at all an u might do what i did my first time and wash her down so far into the soil she rots and dies ;(

Back
Top Bottom