Amount I smoke?

Beateo

Curious.... other than this forum, I have no connection to anything remotely related to smoking & growing weed! I smoked a bit in the 70s and just started again a month or two ago. I really have no one but those of you here to bounce my questions off of. I was wondering does smoking a half ounce per month seem like a lot? :peace:

I can't work an smoke LOL wish I could but for me I smoke to help me sleep at night helps shut my mind down or else I'm awake in about 2 hours and just can't get back to sleep. I tried to talk my ole lady into letting me be a stay at home dad , but she wasn't fooled kids are in school all day ha ha

Yeah, stay at home dad is fun as hell, but it's also the reason I smoke so much. When I worked I could only smoke at night, or on my way to work depending on job. Once he starts school I'll be working again though. Hopefully it'll be legalized by then so I can get a job growing or doing something in the marijuana industry. But it does help me sleep at night, cause without it I'm up till 3 in the morning.

Everything above is correct.
Everyone uses a different amount.

You have different tolerances, different quantities needed for desired effects.

1/4 will last me a month or so. Where a 1/8 would last my girlfriend like a fucking year lol (She's an occasional smoker)

There's no right or wrong amount to use. Use what you need to achieve the effect needed. It can't kill you so relax and enjoy it brother. It's on the planet for us to enjoy, and we should use it the best we can to improve our lives, and our health.

just like everyone above said .everyone's different. people smoke for different reasons, pain ,entertainment,social exc..

i smoke with my dad allot and he says i smoke way to much in a day but he never turns it down lol

i can easily smoke an oz in a week if its available. i am now disabled and im a stay at home husband and weed and my dogs are my best friend ...

Thanks everyone... I should know all of that! I think I wasn't ready for returning to weed after so long away and now also being retired... I can't believe how fast I'm going through it. Probably was a good decision to try to grow my own. :)

holy crap guys, you are making me feel like a fiend,i burn through a couple of zips a week, 8 or so joints a day,plus maybe 2-3 grams of wax a week, been this way for over 30 years---sweet, now i feel like a weed monster AND old

c526, Don't feel bad man, if it weren't a financial thing, I'd be stoned 24/7 :blunt:and I just started doing it again a few months ago after a 30+ year lay-off because of a career. I'm going through about a half oz. in a month and I thought that was a hell of a lot of weed, but I see now that's it's really not all that much. lol :peace:

holy crap guys, you are making me feel like a fiend,i burn through a couple of zips a week, 8 or so joints a day,plus maybe 2-3 grams of wax a week, been this way for over 30 years---sweet, now i feel like a weed monster AND old

I used to smoke a while ago, smoked for about 10 years. Life changed direction for me, and I didn't have room for Cannabis in my life at that time due to changes, people, etc..

And I just started again back in May of this year I think, so my tolerance is lower. I can't even finish a bowl before I'm done.

But no need to feel like a fiend. You have variables to consider. Potency? Effects you prefer? Tolerance? Relief needed? All that shit plays a big part in how much you smoke. We're not talking about dangerous drugs here. It's just Cannabis brother.. smoke all you want.

If it was dangerous, Willie Nelson would have died a long time ago, and he's still healthy, and still touring.

I know dudes that smoke 1/2 to 1 oz a day. In comparison 1/2 oz a month does not seem like much.

I also know dudes that do 2-3 oz a week of wax, so they probably take the cake overall lol.

I'm actually trying to conserve my weed. I get a pension check once a month and that's all I have unless I make something to sell from wood. It's 320/oz. around here so I'd have to sell my house and cars if I smoked 1/2 to an ounce per day! Although I think I COULD smoke that much if money wasn't an issue, I'm trying to only smoke a bowl every 8 hours.... like some of my other medicines :peace:

c526, you think you're cheap? lol I'm using one of my wife's old pepper mills to grind up my buds.:peace:
Now THATS Cheap!:hippy:

Jimmycricket,
Really? Must be way more expensive here. Actually, I've never bought an ounce.... I have been getting by on an 1/8 per week and that's $40. That's where I came up with the $320. Maybe it's cheaper buying an ounce at a time... I don't know? What I do know is that it really sucks trying to stretch out an 1/8 for a whole week.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom