upgrading lighting from hps to led

convicted

Hey peeps starting the 2nd grow and have upgraded my 600watt hps lighting to a 600watt led full spec mars board any advice on how these perform and have I made a smart move pls
Many thanks :Namaste:

They perform awesomely. Tight dense nugs and great penetration. I think it was a good choice for an upgrade, but I would probably run both if I had them. The led should use a lot less power, so that's always a big plus. Congrats man, solid choice. I would keep it about 24 inches above canopy at first, and move it down slowly every few days till you find what works best for your plants. But I wouldn't get any closer than 18 inches

I'm on the same path. 2 ounces in my first grow, but now i run a veg tent with 150 watts of CFL and flower has the mars II 400 in it. Not saving money but will definitely up my yield by triple at least. My pineapple chunk in veg is aiming for a pound by itself, half a pound at the least. Good luck with the grow, let me know when you get a journal going, or just post pics in Peyton & Pals Perpetual Playground for us to see.

Back
Top Bottom