New grow questions

ironnthunder

First of all thanks to all who have offered suggestions and advice on my current grow. Now, since I'm no more than 2-3 weeks from harvest I find myself gazing longingly toward the next grow. Seeing that the last grow was sort of a spur-of-the-moment thing I need some serious advice. Strains. Now let's bear in mind that I live in the US so ordering seeds can be a risky proposition. I've noticed that some seed retailers won't even attempt shipping to the States. So this is my dilemma, who to order from to assure prompt and stealthy delivery, and of course, what strains you guys would recommend. Am I correct in the assumption that feminized seeds will only produce a female plant? If so, seems like a no-brainer. Also, auto-flowering strains. I'm a little unclear on these. Do these strains flower when the plant reaches a certain level of maturity regardless of photoperiod? As you can understand I would like to strike the right balance between potency and yield as my grow room is essentially a 4' x 2' closet vented to the attic with a 80 CFM exhaust fan. So, any suggestions as to strain and potential suppliers are welcome. The last thing I want is to find myself up to my ass in Virginia farm boys in black SUVs.

I recommend herbies seeds. And your correct about the auto flower. You could get feminized seeds and some autos stick 1auto in your grow room with a photoperiod strain and see how it gets on. Blue dream seems to be popular at mo

i agree. i live in the us and have ordered from herbies 4 times with no customs issues.. yes fem seeds are a no brainer for someone who is looking for no males to bread with .. autoflowers are great to work with and easy .. they decide when to flower and light leaks have no bad results on them .

! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds

here is what the above site offers this month on freebies

This offer starts on the 6th August 2014 13:30pm (GMT) and replaces all previous free seed offers.
All Orders 1 X DELICIOUS CRITICAL SUPER SILVER HAZE FEMINISED SEED
2 x SLEESTACK SKUNK REGULAR SEEDS

Over £50
(excluding delivery) 1 X DELICIOUS CRITICAL SUPER SILVER HAZE FEMINISED SEED
2 X WORLD OF SEEDS AMNESIA FEMINISED SEEDS
5 X SLEESTACK SKUNK REGULAR SEEDS

Over £100
(excluding delivery) 1 X DELICIOUS CRITICAL SUPER SILVER HAZE FEMINISED SEED
2 X WORLD OF SEEDS AMNESIA FEMINISED SEEDS
3 X WORLD OF SEEDS AFGHAN KUSH SPECIAL FEMINISED SEEDS
10 x SLEESTACK SKUNK REGULAR SEEDS

look at
northern lights x big bud
white widow x big bud
any green house seeds
herbies has lemon kush fem seeds for like 4 buck right now and u still get 2-3 seeds free even if u buy 1 seed .. if u decide on autoflowers use the auflower herbies page so u can get free autos instead of regulars .. this is the autoflower specific site
! Autoflowering Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Auto Marijuana -Cannabis Seeds

I also agree with herbies. Didn't have a problem with customs and I live in southeastern US. Growing lemon kush.

lol i live in the mid south east(were elvis lived) and i am growing lemon kush also!!! u have a grow journal?

lol i live in the mid south east(were elvis lived) and i am growing lemon kush also!!! u have a grow journal?
I'm in the same state I believe haha. Did you just start your lemon kush? Briefly read through your grow journal. Digging the setup. Mine isn't that high tech haha. But it is getting the job done. She is in her 3rd week of flower and doing great

I'm in the same state I believe haha. Did you just start your lemon kush? Briefly read through your grow journal. Digging the setup. Mine isn't that high tech haha. But it is getting the job done. She is in her 3rd week of flower and doing great

yea i just started the journal about a week ago..high tech lol .. i wish .. u learn from your prior experiences and know what to do to make things better..
her is my lemon kush a little over a week old
2014-08-29_23-01-19_117.jpg

u have any pics ?

Back
Top Bottom