can anybody ID this strain?

PicsArt_1410284157066.jpg
PicsArt_1410284242344.jpg
OK, I know there are so many strains its near impossible to ID, if anyone has had experience with a similar style plant or can make a suggestion on what she is so i can review some grow journals and maybe get an idea of who she is, it was a clone from a friend of a friend who claimed it was bubba kush but I'm pretty sure she is NOT. I'm just looking for something to tell me what this girl is. She has a blueberry smell, she is lanky with huge buds, and I'm figuring a 14 week flower time. Here are some pics of her at 11 weeks. Her trichomes are 10% cloudy and 90% clear. Any ideas will be appreciated

look like a good plant but it is very difficult to tell the strain except that it look an indica plant if your friend say is bubba kush then it is
enjoy

It actually could be bubba kush, or if you say it has a blueberry smell then could even be that.
To me it looks like super lemon haze, I don't actually know any strains other than Dr. Grinspoons and lemon bubble that takes 14 weeks to flower.

Its always fun playing guess a strain!

I know the strain-----freakin awesome

sorry marz,I couldn't help you id the plant,but I do know quality when I see it.

please feel free to use the strain name I have given it.

It doesn't look like a sativa and has very kushy leaves, so it still might be Bubba Kush.

Back
Top Bottom