New at this need help

Twitch1092

I have a purple kush plant 4-5 weeks from seed mg soil started outside moved inside under 3 cfl lights and bottom leaves turning yellow at tips what am I doing wrong?
image14650.jpg
image14650.jpg
image14650.jpg
image14650.jpg

what is your ph?

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

leavedeficiencies6.jpg
2planthlpr.gif
Cannabis_Nutrient_And_Deficiency_Table2.JPG

Feel out the above form with as much info as possible.
Looks like either nute burn or a lock out problem. Need to know your pH and ppm/e.c my friend.
Let us know the info asked above and then we will be able to help a bit more

Looks like nute burn from hot soil or you giving to much nutes,also looks like heat stress. More info would help

Have grow journal started now. But it purple kush 4 cfl lights2700k 2 fans temp stays between 75- 84 rh 40-60 ph was having issue now using distilled water the soil is miracle grow potting soil feeds up to six months and mixed with dirt from outside in three gallon pot started it out side then brought inside after 3-4 weeks now at 5-6 weeks veg cycle and using no ferts

Plants are some what stunted due to age...

2700k cfl is normally reserved for flowering, how ever 6400k or 6500k (blue spectrum) is some what better for veg growth...

Mixing out door soil with the MG compost may have adversely effected PH of the growing medium which may cause nutrient lock out, both out door soil & MG compost may have a PH value of a different value & it would so depend on ratio used between the 2 mediums effecting such...

But it does appear you have used a fair amount of soil from out doors in the mix & if so what ever nutrients in MG compost may not be providing enough nutrients too sustain good plant growth ?

1. So underfeeding is another option which may lead to discolouring of leafs in present pic (nutrient def)

2. Could be PH of growing medium problem causing lock outs ?

3. Get a suitable light for veg growth :thumb:

BTW it looks like they are in flowering, i'm reasonable sure i noticed pistils on the plants ?

Is it an auto flowering strain ?

Or ya got your lighting on 12/12 already ?

image14755.jpg
image14754.jpg
image14753.jpg
after adding light and another fan and fluxing with distilled water also clipped off dead on the leaves more growth and I will soon be changing to differ cfls 6500 k and have on 24-0 will they get any bigger if has went into flowering or will it be small yield and not really positive guy I worked with while back gave the seed to me and said his daughter had gave them him to him from dispensary she works at in Michigan so unknown if is auto flowering strain and will the distilled water fix the ph problem???

do u mean flushed?
shes in flower now at-least 3 weeks or more .try to look back at your sunrise and sun set times for when she was outside . what is your light schedule now? to me it looks like an auto or a photo that was put straight into 12/12. distilled water will usually run 7.0 and i have had one run a little higher. using distilled water u need to supplement cal mag. start with 2.5 ml per gl and move up from there . i use 5ml per gl . get u some dolimite lime to help with the ph swings . hopefully if u get everything worked out she will put on some weight . u could still pull an 1\2 oz or more . don't quote me on that lol:thumb::goodluck:

Yea was afraid if already being in flowering had hairs growing before I brought inside is there wan to switch back cuz since I had inside been on 24-0 light cycle and will get cal mag and lime this evening and yea was meanin flushing and also light schedule outsides was light by 6am dark by 6 pm so yea may have messed it up

@twitch welcome..............i agree on not using mg anything !!!!! take a look at what is in fox farms ingredients then do some research and you will find other compatible soils, that might be closer to you..... i think i used sunshine last time ,a very similiar mix like fox, ( i had the same problem )a local hardware store had it and swore by it and it worked just fine............also don't forget to look at our sponsors page.........good luck .....

Ok I am ordering some fox farms just to be safe hope to get this one big enough to clone then plant it in the fox farms also getting 400 we led light given to me so goin to use it to sound like better setup?

So how long would it take before it would switch back to veg cycle cuz I have had on 24-0 since I moved it inside bout two weeks ago and it hasn't got any bigger and keeps growing pistils usually take this long to switch??

going back from flower will stop growth for a good 3-4 weeks :( - it can be done but very time consuming

Back
Top Bottom