ph checker

sf42091

Hi there, I am new to this forum this is my first post :]
anyways, I had a hanna ph checker which just crapped out unfortunately, just contacted the company and hoping warranty will cover it, if not oh well. in the mean time though I need a ph checker asap lol, aquarium ph water checkers seem pretty cheap. could i use something like this:
Liquid pH Test Kit, by Aquarium Pharmaceuticals

yeahh i was just hoping to pick one up from a store today or at least in the next few days, last time i went to the nursery down the street the cheapest one they had was close to $50. maybe i could get expedited shipping or something!

ok true, yeah i'm using soil so i'm assuming that it is not necessary since it's mainly used in hydroponics?

i have the same problem right now i accidently dropped my ph pen in the rez and now it shit the bed and wont give a good reading and gets stuck alot im hoping once it dries out it will be fine but if not im just going to order a new one i looked on ebay and found the one i had bought for 7.99 there not to expensive untill i get that im just going to have to use my liquid tester :( real shitty thing to happen at the start if a new grow :( but ya def get a new one i love them they are so much better then the liquid. The liquid is such a pain in the ass :)

ph definitely needs to be checked in soil .. allot of soil providers claim the ph will be neutral for the whole grow but it fluctuates the whole time .. dolimite lime is great to add to soil for that issue ..

fleabay has a deal right now . u can get both a ph pen and a ppm meter for 20 bucks with free shipping . i have the same ones and they work great . just get u some ph calibration solution to check the accuracy of the pen monthly .

Back
Top Bottom