help - droopy leaves

fishychops

20141023_123745.jpg
20141023_123725.jpg
20141023_123649.jpg

Good day ladies and gentlemen

Woke up this morning and went to give her her daily checkup. Noticed that the leaves were drooping and put it down to a need for water. Watered and still droopy so quite worried as shes normally reaching for the sky...

I left my space open 20 mins after lights off last night by accident. Could this be a factor?

Cheers

If the stem and the leaf itself is drooping, then its under watered. If the leaf is drooping but the stem to it isn't, it's something else. Looks like you have the something else. Whats the temp, humidity, soil used, ph and lighting looking like?

Temp and humidity arnt yet measured due to lack of funding :( pH always 6, lighting: 300w led + 2 30w cfls. Soil: canna terra in air pot.

In regards to temp and humidity, i keep my cupboard doors open to control humidity and temp is relatively constant bus couldnt give you an accurate measurement

Just given her a seaweed foliar feed and opened a few windows to let any water vapour out. Shes slowly perking up thank god. I shut the cuoboard doors while shes in dark and i dont have any extraction so from what youve said i think it may be a combination of heat and humidity causing the issue.

I REALLY need an extraction fan but funds are zero till next month if anyone would like to be amazingggg and sending me on it would be GREATLY appreciated ;) haha

Yeah its a soil by canna and yeah i let her fully dry before each watering, thats why i initially thought it was a case of underwatering

Back
Top Bottom