Ready to top?

SlickChief

I have 2 plants, they are both 1 week and one day old (since I got them as clones).

Are these bad boys ready to top?

Plant #1
plant165.jpg

Plant #2
plant265.jpg

Also please check if my "cut" is the right place.
Topcloseup.jpg

PS. IS it safe to be posting pictures/admitting I'm growing medical marijuana? I don't want to get busted by the feds, it's just two plants for personal use! I want to start a grow journal ,but a little scared :S

Your cut is in the right place but I would wait a few more days so the plant is a bit bigger, thereby recovering faster from the topping. To reduce risk of disease, you can just use your fingers and bend that little node 180 degrees down. It will just snap off in one clean motion and doesn't involve sterilizing tools.

PS. IS it safe to be posting pictures/admitting I'm growing medical marijuana? I don't want to get busted by the feds, it's just two plants for personal use! I want to start a grow journal ,but a little scared :S

Unless you're posting information that personally identifies you, you should have no problems. There are probably hundreds of thousands of people (if not more) posting pictures on a daily basis, discussing Cannabis, etc.. and it's literally impossible for them to find everyone.

This of course assumes you aren't already under surveillance for other activities in which they had probable cause to secure a warrant for such surveillance.

When people say the war on Cannabis failed, they're absolutely right. It seems to be almost as common/popular as alcohol, and more common/popular than tobacco.

Your cut is in the right place but I would wait a few more days so the plant is a bit bigger, thereby recovering faster from the topping. To reduce risk of disease, you can just use your fingers and bend that little node 180 degrees down. It will just snap off in one clean motion and doesn't involve sterilizing tools.

Exactly what I did! :D
Unless you're posting information that personally identifies you, you should have no problems. There are probably hundreds of thousands of people (if not more) posting pictures on a daily basis, discussing Cannabis, etc.. and it's literally impossible for them to find everyone.

This of course assumes you aren't already under surveillance for other activities in which they had probable cause to secure a warrant for such surveillance.

When people say the war on Cannabis failed, they're absolutely right. It seems to be almost as common/popular as alcohol, and more common/popular than tobacco.

Haha I should be good then, here's the top site for one of my plants, I'm interested to see in real life how it grows out. (PS I had just mist'd them with water before taking this photo)
topsite.jpg

Back
Top Bottom