Is super lemon haze a heavy feeder?

fishychops

Good day ladies and gentlemen

Just want people whove grown or are growing this strains opinions on if its a heavy feeder. The reason i ask is, im 3 weeks and 3 days into flower (300w led, 2 x 30w cfls, an air pot, canna terra soil and sensi bloom a+b with various others) and i have noticed a few of the lower/older leaves are fading in colour. Im feeding following the advanced nutrient guidelines and wondering if i should up the concentration at all.

:peace:

most plants have yellowing leaves in flower, it's sometimes because flower stage feeds have little to zero nitrogen, so don't worry about it, but if you are still concerned, a picture speaks a thousand words..

20141030_125302.jpg

Finally managed to get on here. This is the problem... what do you think

Calcium or magnesium, which is quite common in all types of grows. I grew SLH without any problems at all if not counting a bit of PM by the end of flowering.

Would you say its deffo a cal/mag problem?

The issue seems to have gotten worse so ive given her a feed including a generous dose of cal mag. How long would you say for the problem to rectify?

Cheers

I assume it started there in the middle or on the new growth, and not in the bottom right? Micronutrient deficiencies show up differently from more common NPK problems, cause they are immobile inside the plant, which means they cannot be transported after they were sucked from the soil. Post 2-3 more pics, please. I need to see how advanced it is, and how your whole plant looks. With very advanced deficiency you can use Cal-Mag as a quick fix, yes.

Back
Top Bottom