Slow growing babies Help

hemdog1017

Ok big problem i think lol i have 6 babies growing in a solo cup in 100% peat moss. they are 3 weeks old or so maybe 4 (should have wrote it down) they are in a 5x9 tent under a 600 watt hps but the problem is that they are only bout 4 inches tall anywhere between 3rd and 5th node. everyday i go into the tent hr or so after the lights come on the plants r droopy and some of the tips are curled up. if i give them a bit or fert mix they seem to lift up in a couple hr but the curl is still there. any ideas? and o ya i am using full strength general organics "go box" i have a starter kit of technaflora should i switch to tho nutes. never had this problem before but this is only my 3rd grow and first real grow with real equipment. i looked at the chart on the website can cant really tell what i have going on but i think its a cal or mag issue and i know my ph is high like 7 plus i need to go get some ph down asap lol any advice or and info would help out a bunch

Using only peat moss? Throw some perlite in there so its 30-40% perlite, costs around $10 for a huge bag of it, maybe less. For that soilless medium you want a ph close to 6.2, not 7. You can use the ph down just don't over do it. As always pictures would help but maybe you can't post them yet. You could probably start giving them some weak nutes, 1/4th to 1/8th strength, but I would replant them in new peat moss and perlite before doing much else.

Back
Top Bottom