M or F poll

Hazie Clear

Not great pics, but maybe u have a sense? Afgn 9 wk vg. 10 days since switch. Go with yur gut, or maybe u know somethin I don't. His/Her sister Jack does not want a pollen facial. I will try to get all the pics on here to help. But go ahead and guess, M or F?
image15362.jpg
image15363.jpg
image15361.jpg

Re: M or F poll.

The afg is on the left. It was slow goin since the start, had those little dry tips the whole way. Finally startin to jump after switch.

Re: M or F poll.

I can't believe 42 people looked and didn't even give a guess. Just a M or F. Sorry pics suck, I was just hopin for a instinct poll. Go 91.

Sorry for the lame post, with lame pics. It (she) seems to be flowering up nice. No naners yet. Sorry stealth, and antics for not getting back to you. I very much do appreciate your replies. Bein a 1 yr. newbie I'm still not positive (85%) and in that yr. I've grown feminized. I'll send new pic. (Tonight).

From up top
image15520.jpg

By the way, you guys have an opinion what might cause the burnt tips on most the fan leaves? Same regiment on Jack. But no burnt tips.

I agree that it's female.

The reason you might see burnt tips on one plant and not the other is tolerance. Different strains, and sometimes different phenotypes (phenotype basically means same strain different seed) will have different tolerance to heat, humidity, light, nutrients, etc...

And as for nanners, you don't want those. That's the nickname of the female pollen sac. The technical term is 'Bolting'. Female plants normally have Calyxes and Pistils.

Back
Top Bottom