The soil pH

Old hacker

Hey members I'm new here and I'm not so good in English
But I understand very well
And I wondered if I need to controll in my ph
For soil because I think the more important at a pH increase in hydro
Am I right?
And if I grow in soil I don't need to check what
The ph level in my water Including adding fertilizer?

And 1 more question

What size planter recommended for blue mistic from royal queen in liters?

Thank you all

Soil is more ph stable than any hydro. Soil should be a ph of 6.5-6.8, hydro should be a ph of 5.8-6.2, big difference. I would always check the ph to begin with and then leave it alone if everything seems fine, adjust though if any problems come up. Better safe than sorry. Just looked up Blue Mystic, said it was very Indica dominant and should be a short plant. If you had only 1 plant in a 3' x 3' room you could put it in a pot size anywhere from 20 liters to 30 liters, maybe even bigger but I'm not 100% sure.

Soil is more ph stable than any hydro. Soil should be a ph of 6.5-6.8, hydro should be a ph of 5.8-6.2, big difference. I would always check the ph to begin with and then leave it alone if everything seems fine, adjust though if any problems come up. Better safe than sorry. Just looked up Blue Mystic, said it was very Indica dominant and should be a short plant. If you had only 1 plant in a 3' x 3' room you could put it in a pot size anywhere from 20 liters to 30 liters, maybe even bigger but I'm not 100% sure.

I can only control the water ph I don't have any Meter for measuring soil acidity
My space it's like that:

Width: 54 cm
Length: 76cm
Height: 220 cm

How many plants can I grow?
My plan it's to grow 1-2 plants and to make some clones from them
And grow the clones in SeaOfGreen method

And what size pots should be in this space?

add dolomite lime to your soil to help maintain a neutral ph .

For the area of your space I wouldn't go with a pot any bigger than 20 liters, 15 might be ideal but I can't tell for sure. You could probably do one plant in a 20L pot, make it a nice size plant that way. 2 would get crowded probably.

add dolomite lime to your soil to help maintain a neutral ph .

I don't have this in my country but I will go today to find something like that and what about perlite?

For the area of your space I wouldn't go with a pot any bigger than 20 liters, 15 might be ideal but I can't tell for sure. You could probably do one plant in a 20L pot, make it a nice size plant that way. 2 would get crowded probably.

I ordered three female seeds in the first grow I plan 2 grow 2 seeds
And to make from them clones like I say and in the 2nd grow 1 plant or mother plants and make clones
But about the pots
I want the roots to grow freely and not density I thinking about 7 1/2 liters
It's enough?

7.5L is about 2 gallons. My clone outgrew a pot that size in 4 weeks, so I guess if you want a 4 week veg period and no more, then 7.5L would work.
Thank you for your comment but I meant the 7.5 liters its for the seed grow
And 2-3 liters for clones (1 week veg and after that flowering SeaOfGreen method its enough?

Thank you for your comment but I meant the 7.5 liters its for the seed grow
And 2-3 liters for clones (1 week veg and after that flowering SeaOfGreen method its enough?

Yup those sizes should work for both the seed grow and the SOG

the perlite will help with drainage and i use it also . i wash it to make sure it doesn't have any left over stuff on it .

i don't think it will solve your ph problem .

l0ok around i think there are some perlites that have something in them to help balance the ph .

If your soil is alkaline, you can lower your soil's pH or make it more acidic by using several products. These include sphagnum peat, elemental sulfur, aluminum sulfate, iron sulfate, acidifying nitrogen, and organic mulches.

one more question how can i know if if have a fem plant in veg stage for the clones have any different in veg stage
I ask that because I understand I can't get clones from flowering time and its late to cut clones
I'm right? And how can I know fem plants?
Thank you all !!!

You will see preflowers, aka the little things attached to the base of each branch thats from the main stem. The female will have a little pod thing growing there and at some point 2 little white hairs/pistils will come out. That's a female, the male will have the pod too but it will look more like a ball and will never have hairs coming out of it.

you CAN take clones from your flowering plants the will just take longer for them to root . all my clones showed sex in the vegetative cycle.

you CAN take clones from your flowering plants the will just take longer for them to root . all my clones showed sex in the vegetative cycle.

First thank you
Second how many weeks in veg I will see the pre flowering? And how long it's take to see the clones roots in the flowering ?
I have a changed the seeds the seed bank don't want to give me my money back for the blue mystic
The blue mystic will dont come to me and that because the post code wrong
I get from my buddy unknown seeds some mango with unknown and from what I can find from this strain it's grow fast and it's need 2-3 weeks in veg time

And another question how can I know when to curring the cannabis?
Thanks a lot!

First thank you
Second how many weeks in veg I will see the pre flowering? And how long it's take to see the clones roots in the flowering ?
I have a changed the seeds the seed bank don't want to give me my money back for the blue mystic
The blue mystic will dont come to me and that because the post code wrong
I get from my buddy unknown seeds some mango with unknown and from what I can find from this strain it's grow fast and it's need 2-3 weeks in veg time

And another question how can I know when to curring the cannabis?
Thanks a lot!

that sucks about the seed bank..

its really depends on the strain .my plants showed sex in the first two weeks .

get a 30x or 60x scope to look at your trichomes to determine the plants potency and time left .

Back
Top Bottom