seedlings just started, big buddha blue cheese

kneegrow

I have just potted some big buddha blue cheese they've literrally just popper through the soil as i had the out take on and an oil heater on full temperature, But it was barely reaching 16c, I turned the out take off yesterday and they seem to hit between 24 and 26c now, I'm just wondering if they will be okay without the out take on?.

They are in coco soil
11 litre pots
fed water 2 days ago when actually potted but already had a small amount of water in 3 days before they where potted to moisten up the soil.
they are on 125w cfl light around 10 inches away at the moment and in a tent

should everything be okay now and just wait for next water feed?

With CFL's you want the light as close to the plants as possible, like a few inches. With your outtake off you need to worry if the plants have enough CO2 in the room since there is no longer any air flow, just moving the air around. Besides that the rest sounds good.

With CFL's you want the light as close to the plants as possible, like a few inches. With your outtake off you need to worry if the plants have enough CO2 in the room since there is no longer any air flow, just moving the air around. Besides that the rest sounds good.

Thank you ill put out take back on and ill move the light down an inch per day, as if think that's what your suppose to do, im just unsure as it's my first time with seedlings how i actually know when to feed them?

just move the light down now and move it up when the plants get within an inch of it. Use the schedule on your nutes as to when to feed and use the weight of the pots to determine when to water.

i wasnt even going to feed nutes for at least 14 days from potted, i'm only using the coco a+b and boost method

Thanks, I have move the light to around 4-5 inches from them, the heat is at around a 21-24c but im buying a climate controller today to keep it same temperature, All im worried about is under or overfeeding, with me already pre soaking the soil and the roots being so small will the roots still get to the bottom of the pot, I don't want to over feed but at the same time how will i know?

I'm actually unsure right now how to check for underfeeding, i have nitrozyme aswell as coco a+b if anything happens but what should i try first?

i have just bought a climate controller, What's perfect temperature for seedlings? the tents at 25 but i've put the heater to come on at anything lower than 21c

Thanks, tent at 25 now so all is good, lets just hope everything is right, Do you think i should put a picture up of the layout to see if everything is right?

041126.jpg

040126.jpg

042129.jpg

this is 5 days old, i will add a photo of the setup later but they are always at 25c and seems they have grown a lot better today since i bought the climate controller last night

I'd just like to know if possible, When should i feed the pot, With it being an 11 litre pot the roots may not hit the bottom and the pots will always have a slight bit of weight but the plant will be struggling to feed I'm assuming?

When they get to vegetative stag, I don't struggle so much, i think i'll be able to wait till Saturday before feeding then, Or i may just wait till i notice a slowing in the growth of them. Very helpful thanks, I've tried putting a photo of the set-up but my phone does not seem to be working so i will just put one up tomorrow on another phone.

Back
Top Bottom