Do my seedlings need feeding?

kneegrow

Hi my seedlings are 10 days old today, for 2 days they seem to have slowed down in growing the top is dry but there is still weight in the pots? Should I just wait or feed them some water
image_15.jpg

image_24.jpg

image_34.jpg

What soil or soil less do you have them in?
I would not feed them until 3-5 nodes and make sure you do not over water. That is very important as it develops its roots system not to drown roots and by not over watering your plants root system will grow faster looking for water down lower in pot. Picking up your pots when dry soil and wet soil will help you feel when they may need water. If you know all this I am sorry I was just trying to put info all in one post.

Forgot to add. When posting for a ? you may have, please try and give as much info as you can to help us here on 420 mag get the info we need to give you the best answer's we know. Here is some examples.
Soil or hydro
What kind of water used, tap,well,rain,r/o ect
What kind of nutes
what strains of plants, bag seeds or true name
temps
humidity
how often you water is using soil
You ph in water
If hydro ppm,water temp,ph
Lights being used for grow stages plants are in, ind,and watts
Fan system or how you are moving air, cfm
These are just things to let us know so we are not guessing to give you the right answer when you need info .
Please do not take wrong I am always willing to help a fellow grower.

im using 125 cfl light, They are big buddha blue cheese, always at 25-27c fed distilled water i wont be feeding any nutes till exactly 3 weeks, i need a humidity reader but have not got one, as long as they look good and not starved for water im happy, are they looking at least normal for 10 days old?

They look great to me. If you look on my journal (Growing With The Big Girls Scrogging The Big Girls ) you will see my seedlings about the same age.

I've checked them this morning, 2 are not growing very fast at all and the other 2 are nearly double the size, now are the 2 big ones growing fast or are the small ones growing slow? because something needs sorting with the 2 small ones i think

You will find not all seeds are equal , even if they are same strain. This is why when you find a really good grower you clone and keep it around.

That's brilliant could you show me photos of yours now because i'm like 15 days behind you i would like to see what is going to happen in next week or so, thanks

my question is once the seeds crack and they sprout how long until you're going to change the light to 12/12?

That's called the veg cycle, takes at least 5 weeks if you want a decent sized plant, depends on how big you want her to get.

That's called the veg cycle, takes at least 5 weeks if you want a decent sized plant, depends on how big you want her to get.

after 3 weeks old should i add quarter nutes to my plants and change to a 400watt hps bulb? they will be 3 weeks old 9 days from today

after 3 weeks old should i add quarter nutes to my plants and change to a 400watt hps bulb? they will be 3 weeks old 9 days from today

Age doesn't matter, it's all about the plant's size when to use nutes. Gotta wait until there are 4 sets of leaves at least then start at 1/4th strength nutes. HPS is best for flower, MH or CFL's are best for veg.

Age doesn't matter, it's all about the plant's size when to use nutes. Gotta wait until there are 4 sets of leaves at least then start at 1/4th strength nutes. HPS is best for flower, MH or CFL's are best for veg.

theres only 1 plant with 4 leaves up to now and another slowly following, One thing i have noticed is dark purple stems on the smaller ones? Not sure if that is a problem?

Back
Top Bottom