Progress, first grow

Rubby813

Hi,
Ok so today is day 15 since plant popped.
What I am wondering is how do I know when plant has used up nutes in soil
And I need to start supplementing?
Potting mix is a good organic from hydro shop.
Strain unknown
How do you think plant looks at day 15?
I am a begginer and could use some help/ encouragement.
I am reading the section on how to grow and not quite finding the answers..
Thanks any constructive thoughts or criticism much appreciated.

image15944.jpg

Need more info, fill this out if you can:
How many plants? What Kind?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your watering schedule like?

Tell us this and we will help you out much easier, also pictures are always good!

Need more info, fill this out if you can:
How many plants? What Kind? 9 plants. Strain unknown.
How old are they? 15 days since seeds sprouted
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated? Veg room is 4'x3' and bloom room is 6x3. I have an 400 cfm exhaust fan with a 6"x16" carbon filter exhausting outdoors from bloom area.
What medium/soil are you using? Growing in roots organic potting soil.
Whats the size of the containers? 5" square pots
What's your lighting set up? For veg. I have 2-100 w t5vho 6500 k, for bloom I plan on using 2-300w Mars hydro LEDs
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time? The daytime temp in veg area is 74 deg. Nighttime drops to65
What's your ph like, both medium and nutes? Plants are getting spring water only at this point. Ph is unknown til meter arrives
Any pests around? No
What is your watering schedule like? Watebring when pot becomes light

So when or how do I know when to feed. I purchased Botanicare. Pure blend pro 3-2-4. For the veg cycle.
Plan to get plants larger and cut clones from each and sex the clones.
Thanks in advance
image15888.jpg
image15866.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/image15865.jpg[/img

Sorry for the lost photos I can't seem to get them right

That big square panel is an LED right? LED's should be 1.5-2 feet away from seedlings or problems will come up. If it's not an LED then my bad. It looks like you just misted your plants? The yellow dots might be from light burn due to water droplets on the plants. It's best to mist them just before lights off to avoid this burn. Your room looks good! Do you have a fan in there to circulate air, aside from the big fan? You can start feeding once there are 4 sets of leaves. Anything before that is kinda overkill, the plant is tiny and can't uptake much nutes anyway.

Hi stealth boat
There are actually 2 lights, both flourescent, 100 watts each. I was told to have the lights right on top of them. These will be my "veg" lights.
I am currently running a oscillating fan while lights are on. Temp is steady at @74-75 degrees.
I appreciate your response being new and don't want to hurt my plants.
I will mist plants after lights out.
I just got a ph meter ( cheap one for now) and it shows 6.5 - 6.8.
I am thinking of adding a small humidifier as it's pretty dry in my room. If I can supply any more info just ask.
Thanks a bunch.
I will post tomorow to see if the light feed and water helped

A Humidifier would help if you have space for it somewhere, the ideal humidity for veg is about 60% and flower is 40-45%. If you have a meter for that and can tell us what it says that'd be great. Your ph sounds fine. Temps are fine too.

Back
Top Bottom