What is wrong with my plants?

Greetings and welcome.

Without knowing more about the plant and how you feed it, I would guess that you need a bigger bucket or planter. That bucket looks very small. I'd say if you want it to reach it's potential you need at least a 5 gallon bucket.

Im about 3 weeks into vegging with these plants, what is my nutrient problem? The plant in the first pic was overwatered (still evident in the pic) but i managed to fix it, now it is starting to brown/yellow?

imgur: the simple image sharer

I can supply you with any information you need, thank you for the VERY fast reply.

1. The strain is unknown as it was a bag seed, so no help there.

2. I am using a large mcdonalds cup to grow in, it seems big enough for now but the issue is I HAVE NO SPACE. I currently have no space for a larger container.

3. I am trying to start feeding them at the same time. I usually feed them nutes every 2 days, using the finger method. Now here is my question about the nutrients, could my problem be i am not using floranova grow while vegging? I am currently out of grow (been out for awhile) but am getting some soon. The whole time i have been feeding it this:

1 U.S GAL:
5 ML G.H bloom
4 ML G.H micro
2 drops of floralicious (Very tiny amount)

I ph'd the water to 6.0 and started feeding about 2 weeks ago. Problems are now appearing rapidly. Dont want these plants to die!

Yes, I suppose that would be a problem, not having the correct nutes would have a big impact on it's growth as much or more than the size of the cup it's planted in. I'm very certain a bigger cup would help a whole lot in the short term. The top of the plant looks fairly healthy though so I would guess it's getting a fairly good feeding with what you have.
Since you do not have anything else to feed it with I would suggest that you find some way to get a bigger pot or at least a deeper cup for the roots to spread their legs. This way, you are minimizing the stress it's going through. I have seen some people grow plants in small containers before but they also went straight into 12/12 lights so the plants weren't given time to get very big.

Also see here for how to upload photos. It's a nice tip to know.
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
iAgp3h6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom