Trustworthy Seed Banks?

MountainDEWD

Hey all!!

Hope you are having a heady weekend!! :volcano-smiley:

I've been wondering for some time if some of these online seed banks are legit. My brother ordered from Nirvana Shop and recieved his shipment, but I have never personally seen anyone order from ATTITUDE!

I was wondering if any of you had any experience with either site and if so any advice?

Thanks!

:peace:

I've used Nirvana and Herbie's with no issues. I was even able to get replacement seeds from Herbie's for a batch that were "damaged in shipping" - didn't sprout. I took a pic of the empty shells. and they shipped replacements in a matter of days. :thumb:

And I haven't seen anyone on 420 say anything bad about Attitude, either. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't mean to hijack the post, but I've been looking for Platinum Girl Scout Cookies (fem) and can't find them anywhere. I have looked on just about every seed shop online that I can find anything. Anyone know where I could possibly pick them up?

You can't get any of the real cookies from seed. They are clone only strains, super hyped, with lots of greedy folks making and selling impostors.

Save your money.

Have you tried our Sponsors?

:Namaste:

:peace:

Thanks!!!

And thank you to everyone else as well!!

I was thinking of going with Nirvana for a first time buy, as Herbies and Attitude have such a HUGE selection I just cannot begin to decide what I want. :/

Nirvana seems to have a variety, yet a small enough selection that it doesn't overwhelm me...

I have my eye on this AK48 strain because it seems to be an early finisher and reletively easy to grow.. anyone have experience with AK48??

You can't get any of the real cookies from seed. They are clone only strains, super hyped, with lots of greedy folks making and selling impostors.

Save your money.

That's pretty correct. I got mine from dhn (dark heart nursery) clone only. buddy drove all the way there for us. Thanks again Clark. And there is a platinum cookies that produces real good results not the same taste and smell as my pgsc but still great.

Folks say the real platinum cut is the best of them all. What a bunch of bs hype over some weed though. Anyways, after I smoked it a few times, I bought the forum cut. I like the stuff a lot.

we see a lot of 'from see' GSC around here... its never that good!! The only time its ever good is when it comes from the medical dispensaries the next state over (Michigan) where I am assuming it is one of the true Cutting Only strains...

I've narrowed my choices down to Nirvana's ICE, CHRYSTAL or AK48... all three of these hybrids seem to exhibit the qualities that I am looking for. A good head high, good body high and decent yield... 7-10 weeks flowering (id like closer to 7-8) .. Anyone else have some strain suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom