flush or not to flush thats the question

pyschosensi

::smokin: Hi fellow tokers .Would like to find out about flushing soil cannibis .Hav nightshade and critical kush .Two strains roughly about same flower period 45 to 55 days .Flowering cycle 35 days .So do i ?? Flush before trichomes start changin or leave till longer till more colour unsure to no when to flush in soil have white widow and 2 pineapple chunk in oxys there slightly longer 64 to 69 days so no how to flush oxys but also unsure when already flushed oxys last week where 4 weeks in flower reccomended to flush 4 weeks then final flush week before ready is that correct or not .Would appreciate help guys as new to this but learning very quickly:thumb:

Sometimes it is difficult to flush your soil properly so I just cut them and stick the stalk in a bucket of water for a few days changing the water daily.

I flush most of my Strains 7-10 days. So I start flushing most of them at day 46. But I know those Strains well. I use house and gardens full line up of nutes minus amino I swapped out for pro tekt. H&G recommends a 3-5 day flush. But i still go longer.

Back
Top Bottom