Super Critical Auto - GHS

goodcat

Hello guys, i am starting from seed the Super Critical autoflower strain from Greenhouse Seeds. Has anybody tried it before? What do you think about yield and overall review? Thanks. :420:

I haven't grown that strain, but from what I've seen from my autos and others is that the conditions you give her will determine yield. For example, don't expect 2 oz from a solo cup and 50w. What does the breeder claim? Figure that is based on 100% perfect conditions so start subtracting from there. Minus 50% if first time grower, minus 25% if not using 1000W light, minus 15% if you encounter any problems, minus another 15% if you let your friends know your growing. Now you owe the plant some weed. :loopy:

Seriously, take the breeders info and then discount from there, and give her the best environment you can. One ounce or ten, it's more than you had and the experience will show on your next grow. Consider starting a journal when you start your grow, it will garner you lots more help. Good luck.

The breeder says 800gr per sq m2, so you can consider it pretty heavy yielder. Of course i dont expect 2oz from 50w. My equipment will be: * 600 watt hps dual for the whole grow (am starting with 3 20 wat cfl just until the first leaves.)
* Tent about 185 cm high, 90 cm length and about 70 cm width.
* 2 outake pc fans, 1 for circulation inside. AND 1 bucket that i will put the fan on top and make a hole with a pvc pipe on the side, i will fill with some water and put ice inside so the air that will coming out from the pvc pipe will lower the temperature almost instantly.
* Nutrients not with any famous brands.
* the ph test will be done with color pool testings.

I think thats all the info i ve got:thumb:

800g per m2 is referred to SoG method (16 to 20 plants per m2) & on average that is more likely with a 600w hps !

How ever it suggest the strain is a heavy yield, ye more likely get a few oz...

Mmm big huge colas & if RH (humidity) is not in check i might suspect bud rot problems in late flowering ? not saying it is going to happen but ye watch ya RH :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom