new to autflowers-Tha Shiznit and 2Fast2Vast GrowOP

dmfc

hello everyone im on day ten now of my lil grow operation and was wondering if anyone could give some pointers. so far they are in there own pots 4 gal a piece. i have them under one light for now i got the biggest CFL that walmart sells to run 18hrs and a green light for the other 6 hrs. Nutrients i went on the lighter side just some Jobes multi-purpose fertilizer spikes it recommended 5 spikes for the size of my pots but instead i broke them in half and only used 2 full spikes per container. and lastly i started of the seeds in a seed starting organic i soaked the soil with warm water placed in the seeds bagged off the pots with wally world sacks and set em by the heater 2 days later i had sprouts. I will post pics as soon as possible right now Tha Shiznit is 3.5 inches tall and 2fast2vast is 3.25 in tall i would appreciate any input from people that have grown autoflowers i have never done these before and want to know if there height is where is should be and if im doing enough i want this grow to stay as low budget and minimal on additives as possible

Ditch the green light, you don't need it. Unless it's a green light emitting 500nm +/-, then it's not really green light, just tinted light.

Assuming this is a bulb with a tinted lens, you're basically just giving them 24 hours of light.

You're going to need more than 1 CFL for those 2 plants. You should aim for a MINIMUM of 30 watts per square foot, or 100w minimum per plant in Veg, and 150w minimum per plant in Flower.

I would ditch the spikes. You can't flush using them. Use a good fertilizer that you have to mix.
If you flush while using the spikes, you can kill your plant.

You don't need fertilizer with seedlings either.

No heat is needed to germinate seeds.

Good reading: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

um alright the light thing makes sense about that if its not a certain NM than its not producing a TRUE green-light thanks for that. I appreciate the information you gave me but still didn't answer my only question. I asked for people that have grown autos to tell me if they are at a proper height for how far along they are.

Im not by any means tryin to be disrespectful or anything but i felt a lil disrespect in that response you posted you totally in one form or another just told me i cant grow and am doing everything wrong when i have grown photo-periods before under damn near identical conditions and i ended up with 3.5 lbs of the pretty good stuff, and i know thats not a big yield by any means but the point being that i have germinated, grown, allowed finish, and cured the exact same way before and it worked this is straight up POOR MAN GROW-OP

Antics was only trying to help you with your grow brother. I'm sure there was no offense intended.

As for the question at hand, it's really a loaded question. How fast a plant grows depends on many, many variables that can't logically be assessed to create an accurate growing timeline. If they are growing, then you are doing fine.

:thumb:

Oh, and welcome to the site!! I have some links and video guides in my signature for help uploading pictures and getting your grow journal started.

I've been growing 2 yrs.for almost first year I grew nuthin but autos.sounds like they bout right height but keep close eye on 2fast2vast I had issues wit them.the original fast&vast turned out good.I know you said you had success with cfl but that's Wat I started with moved up to a 250 HP's/mh an made world of dif. I would junk the fertilizer sticks too.I personally grow an idea 420 soil.it is the very first specifically developed growing cannabis. all you do is add water I have been growing with it for over a year and I am getting quarter pound to half pound yield per plant if you have any questions hit me up I have a ton of experience with autos

Back
Top Bottom