help with expected yield

haroldramis

im looking to get some info on my expected yield here is the setup

two 1000watt DE air cooled lights

closed room, with CO2

Flo-n-Gro - Gro Giant Ebb & Flow System - 6 Site system (six 6.6 gallon pots)

room temp 78degrees

indica dominant hybrid of some sort (ill top the plants as well)

Advanced Nutrients grand master level Nutrients package

veg time 2months

bloom time 2 months

this will be a legal grow in Colorado so I can only have the six plants, its what im stuck with,,, but I figured ill try and use everything I can to get the best grow,,, so what do you think im going to yield on this setup,, just wondering,, thanks

There are far too many variables to guess what someone else is going to yield.

You could be looking at anything from plants that die before harvest, to just a couple grams, all the way up to a pound or so per plant.. Without knowing your grow style and techniques it's impossible to give you a number.

After you start growing, you'll be able to better guess your future yields based on previous grows, training techniques used, length of Veg time, length of Flower time, etc..

I would be happy with just a 1/2 pound per plant,, but if I got 6pounds I would only need one or two grows a year, I recently got some money from an estate so that's the reason im moving to Colorado (retiring) just so I can legally grow pot, ill be buying a house in a few weeks and moving,, ill take some pictures of the room as I start my building process.

I used to be a general contractor so I can build the room pretty fast and wire it correctly and all without any issues. I cant wait to get started.

Sounds like a great opportunity, do it right and take pictures for us to see.

Focus on the quality, just like when you GC'd and the yield will come!

Good luck man, welcome!

Depends if dry or wet weight when harvested...

Wet weight is once trimmed from plant before slow air dry & curing !

In fact when wet weight & during the drying & curing process the plant matter will loose aprox 70% mass in weight leaving you some thing with 20% to 30% dry weight from the original wet weight once trimmed !

Depends if dry or wet weight when harvested...

Wet weight is once trimmed from plant before slow air dry & curing !

In fact when wet weight & during the drying & curing process the plant matter will loose aprox 70% mass in weight leaving you some thing with 20% to 30% dry weight from the original wet weight once trimmed !

Yep, lissen to FuzzyD as he is spot on!:thumb:
In my just completed grow wet weight went from 2018g to 513g in two weeks.
Once the buds are dried and de-stemmed it wound up being about 25% of original weight.:thanks:

I assumed we are talking about dry smokable bud,, never heard of anyone weighing it wet before, but yes, ill post pictures of my process, im looking forward to moving to Colorado,, the best part of it is that I wont need to rush my grow being its legal in that state, the first thing im going to do is go to the bud store and buy me a bag and a new bong!! hell im in Pittsburgh right now, its going to be one long drive a crossed the USA

Back
Top Bottom