need a few ideas on my set up

BigSmoker1275

I have a sog set up with two 400 watts lights looking to get a third. Exhaust is fed to a dryer vent. I have a fresh intake at the bottom of the room. Where should I put small fans at and how many? Also looking for some general advice.
IMG_20150322_210219899.jpg

First thing I would do is pull up that carpet, roll it up, and put down something waterproof. You are asking for a moldy disaster growing in a carpeted room. Nobody is going to notice a crappy job reinstallng the carpet in a closet or small room like this.

I've been thinking about it... I have plastic under the crates I built to hold the buckets to catch water when watering gets to that point.

I've been thinking about it... I have plastic under the crates I built to hold the buckets to catch water when watering gets to that point.

stretch £20 and get yourself some black and white plastic sheeting and use it to cover; walls,floor maybe even the ceiling...its waterproof,cheap,easy to construct and reuseable..good luck bigsmoker:thumb:

So put plastic over everything so water doesn't build up on anything, alright! What is a good humidifer to buy?

Back
Top Bottom