worried about one of my ladies! help please

BigSmoker1275

One of my ladies has two small holes in her leaves and also leaves looking a little water logged. I think I might have over watered her. Help please
IMG_20150327_152453678.jpg
IMG_20150327_152503508.jpg

She doesn't look over watered. What are the white specks on the leaves? Is that perlite dust or some kind of pest? Sometimes leaves are just damaged that way naturally, so as long as there are no bugs, you have nothing to worry about. Keep up the good work

Re: worried about one of my ladies!! help plz

Perlite more than likely. And thank you I have a few more ladies about her maybe even a tad bit bigger. I've been trying not to over water tho... I top layer like say half an inch or so is dry but the bottom is still moist. If I hit a small root while venting the soil, will it send the baby into shock?

One can't do much, but there's usually more. That's why i grow in 100 percent perlite. They usually are buried in the top layer of your medium. Get them before they lay eggs though

Hydroton rocks? Hmm I'll Google that today and thank you y'all. If I get some how thick of a layer do I put down ?

That's what I was worried about because I was thinking it would weigh the soil down and not be able to breathe. Also I would be concerned with not being able to tell if they were dry or not

Back
Top Bottom