Nute Burn-Advice

MarriedOn420

Okay I flushed my plant the other day till the water ran clear out of the bottom that was what I was told for nute burn which is what I thought was turning my leaves yellow haven't had no issues then check on her after her 12hrs of dark and see yet another leaf with yellow tips do I need to flush her again or could something else be going on. I was also wondering why some of my pistils are getting a red tint to them some of them even look as if there drying up? My last question is are those tiny looking nubs are those the start of buds? I am still learning about the flowering process so any advice or tips would be appreciated.

20150331_124839.jpg
20150331_155439.jpg
20150331_160057.jpg
20150331_155322.jpg
20150331_160156.jpg
20150331_124839.jpg

Did you check your runoff ec/ppm
This will tell you if you have nutes in the medium still
:Namaste:

Well you need a calibrated tds meter then catch some of the water that runs out off the plant in a cup
Turn the meter on place it in cup read display

Do you have a hydroponics store around you? If so you can purchase one there and most of the time they will calibrate it for you if you ask! How many leaves look like that? From the picture I really don't see a problem. If it's only the few leaves you have shown leave it alone and she will likely recover just fine. Go easy on nutes if any at all for the next watering. I would suggest you still go get a PH meter and a PPM meter... Honestly the PH meter is the most important tool you will have! Most new growers have PH problems and that leads to other problems. She looks decent from what I can see. Good luck!

Yes I do I will go check that out tomorrow for sure what exactly is the ppm meter? Yes its only that leaf and one more she does she seems to be thriving well. I am not giving no nutes at all right now I am trying to figure out also as to when she will bud I don't know if them one nobs are buds or not.

PPM is an acronym for Parts Per Million and is used in cannabis cultivation, it refers to the concentration of solubles (minerals) in the water you give your plants. This is a way for growers to refer to exactly how much minerals and other substances are in their water which is useful since plants can only intake so much at a time. Simply put a TDS meter or PPM meter is the tool a grower would use to measure the ppm in the water they’re checking. A PH meter is much more important IMO. You can survive without a PPM as long as you know what to look for in you girls! They will ALWAYS tell you what they want and don't want. This will come with time and more experience. Look up under "Grow Room" (how to grow marijuana) scroll down to the section on PH/PPM and READ READ READ!!! There is a ton of great info in this site you just have to know where to find it and then read it!
You asked about flowering or buds, are you on a 12/12 cycle yet? Again look under Grow Room (What does an emerging Female preflower look like?) and you will see pictures that will help you understand what you have. To answer your question quickly NO those are not buds! The best advice I can give is use this site till you cant read anymore! Good Luck and keep asking question...

Yes she has officially been in 12/12 for a week. Thank you for that advice I will be checking that out and I've been reading there is never enough to learn lol.

Back
Top Bottom