New here

SirTokesIt

I just joined here a few minutes ago. I couldn't find where to go to get a avatar for here? I didn't order any seeds yet but I have a idea on what kind I want. Can I start one of the journals now or do I have to wait until I have plants going?
Thank you

You can start a journal anytime brother! What seeds do you have in mind?

Your avatar can be changed by going to your user profile.

I have a few video guides in my signature that will help you with a few things. Let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be lad to help

I didn't really have any thing in mind? I only ever smoked stuff I bought off a guy if you know what I mean. I been all over in a short time and see you have sponsors to buy off. Are you a manager for this site? Thanks a lot for answering me.

Nope, not a manager, just another member grower.

The sponsors are reputable and trustworthy, so I would recommend them for your first purchases. A lot of them give you free seeds with purchases, so you can try out multiple strains. There are so many to choose from that you can look for hours.

Anytime brother, thats what we are here for

Thank you for your help. I might try to buy some tomorrow so I can get started with it. I need to buy about every thing too.

I went to the user profile and think I see what you are meaning. But where do I go to pick a picture to use? Thanks for helping me.

Back
Top Bottom