New veg room, second run, just transplanted, also good look at a root system

BigSmoker1275

New veg room, second run, just transplanted also a good look at a root system two purp kush, one chocolate and a ak_47 ( the smallest one)

Soil(sunshine professional soil)
Nutes(dyna-grow)
Ph(5.5-6.5)
Temp(75ish)
Water(fresh tap)
Rh(40)

All thanks to my 420 friends and research. The babies were a little root bound but they will grow strong and big. They will veg and be trained for about two months will my first run will flower. If I can get more soil will start a third run later.

So stoked to see them like that and its my first time seeing root system and thought I should share.

Yeah man, those roots look super nice. Very awesome!! Do you have a grow log going? Or do you plan on updating this thread? I want to see how they turn out!!

I'll update this thread. Not to good at doing a journal. Busy life lol I believe these are three weeks old or four weeks. But not the little one. She was actually planted right beside another plant that had been vegging for about two months. She also had a rough transplant because I didn't I think she would sprout. Sad part she might have to stay in that pot :-( ran out of soil. The other three I'm planing on getting them huge! Hopefully it'll happen in two months or so while my first run flowers.

:) my first run only reached 12ins during veg. I don't know how much they will grow during flowering but I would like these to get to like 3ft in the height.

They took a turn for the worst today :-( one of my dogs got ahold of two of them and they bite off some leaves and I think I froze them or fried because the leaves are all curelied inward.

Back
Top Bottom