My First Grow - is it Female or Male?

highphyco

Please Tell me is it female or male???

20150506_211509.jpg

Re: my first Grow!!! is it female or Male???

hard to tell but i think i see a nut behind what you are pointing out , maybe a heshe
Need some different pictures of other nodes... Could be a calyx and pistil.. Could be stamen/stipules

Re: my first Grow!!! is it female or Male???

It's a female !!!!!!! but after seeing more pictures ?? - you will need a little more time to be sure . Remember the Pre-Flower Stage is 1-2 weeks ; after switching to 12/12 cycle.

Resolution on the Pics is pretty bad but from what I can see it looks like a Male!! But like I said With the resolution like it is I cannot be certain but I am sure I see a few Nuts next to the Stipule.

marijuana's Stages of growth:

Germination Stage - 1-7 Days

Seedling Stage - 1-2 weeks

Vegation Stage - 1-2 months (can increase if want to 3 months, but you might have a monster)

Pre- Flower Stage 1-2 weeks (generally at day 5-7 plant starts to produce bud sites)

Flower Stage - 1-3 months (depends if an 100% sativa strain or sativa dominate hybrid)(Generally a plant is
(done in 2 - 2,5 months)
3 flower stages: EARLY. MIDDLE, AND LATE - Each requiring different amounts of P & K

Harvest - for a quick cure dry for 7 days at 70 degrees and then put in jars for 7 days (The 7-7-7 method for
quick smokable product

that's a bummer - have you tried female seeds ? probaly have - but when one get a female out of males it seems to be a better plant because of the true gene line.

Back
Top Bottom