CAM005831.jpg

This was day 4 of flowering of one of my plants

CAM005772.jpg

The pic of the smaller earlier stages was taken on Apr 23 was

I used the LST method Here are a few pics of my plants only topped once

CAM00508.jpg
CAM005773.jpg
CAM00564.jpg

Your plants are looking pretty good its hard to tell the color of the leaves on the monitor but dark dark green leaves and curling in on the edges (called clawing) means excessive nitrogen is present if they are very dark and starting to claw stop feeding them nitrogen until they lighten up and unclaw

One has been darker from the start even as a seedling and they are all the same strain it also has totally different leaves then the other 2 pics included the leaves on one are fat with very jagged edges
CAM005211.jpg
CAM00476.jpg

They're looking pretty good to me, especially for a T5 setup. Do you know what spectrum/color temperature the bulbs are? They look a little blue to me, which is better for vegetative growth. They all look healthy, and don't seem to have too much nitrogen toxicity.

Running the hydro farm 432w 8 bulb 4ft. Currently running 3 2700k and 5 6400k Friday I'm getting 3 Eye Hortilux PowerVEG HO T5 54W, 4'

And 2 more 2700k red is better for flower

What kind of fertilizer are you using. This is an awesome first grow.

What kind of fertilizer are you using. This is an awesome first grow.

For veg I used:
Grow terra, Diatomic humus, EJ catalyst.

Flowering:
For the first 4 weeks I used aqua bloom at half strenght (I know it's for hydro.) Lol. But it was free, just switched over to An 2 part connoisseur with AN overdrive. Plants seem to be taking a better liking to it.

Thank you. Question scrog vs lst bending? I'm going to give scrog a shot next grow all these I bent over to force the lower shit to grow up . These were only topped once

It's really personal preference. You can get similar results with LST and SCROG, depending on your method. There are endless techniques, but it comes down to what YOUR preference is, so trying a bit of everything is beneficial. If you're curious, I am using both methods in my current grow, with it being my first SCROG, and I like it more than straight LST right now.

It's really personal preference. You can get similar results with LST and SCROG, depending on your method. There are endless techniques, but it comes down to what YOUR preference is, so trying a bit of everything is beneficial. If you're curious, I am using both methods in my current grow, with it being my first SCROG, and I like it more than straight LST right now.

This being my first grow after reading every damn book out there lol I finally got the room to put all that to work but it seems to me scrog would be less of a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom