Help are spider mites eating my plants?

pixldust

High
I am a first time indoor grower.
Using Foxfarms Ocean potting mix, rainwater collected not from runoff, CFL bulbs and 2 plants in Flowering stage.
Red hairs appearing last week.
I have used ladybugs to knock down the (spider mites?) and getting mite predators tomorrow.
Should I let them die or go with Sierra's mite spray?
I am attaching pics for your comments. Pleas help me identify whats hurting my plants!
Thank you!!!
IMG_122919.JPG

IMG_122822.JPG

IMG_122720.JPG

Spray those girls down !

Use a spray that is for vegetables or cannabis. I have found good threads on solving the problem here on the forum.

( look on the underside of the leaves with a magnifying glass or just your eyes to spot the little devils)

do a search using spider mites as the keyword and check the search titles only box.

Predatory bugs that eat the mites are the most efficient way of getting rid of mites. The next best method are the sprays like SNS. To prevent this from happening next time, get some 100% Neem oil, make a solution with it using some warm water and a few drops of dish soap, then spray it on vegging plants (won't work in flower). This will coat your plant in a safe substance which kills any bugs that try to eat it. It essentially stops their reproduction and kinda destroys their body, great for preventative reasons but not so much for removing infestations. I do it every 3 weeks or so during veg once they are at least a foot tall

Definitely get some SNS-217 and spray them with that, focusing on the underside of the leaves.

You have to use preventative methods in order to stop them. Spray with Aza Max and SNS weekly until you're week 2 into flowering. This almost always prevents any bug problems from ever occurring.

Back
Top Bottom