Sexing Help Female Preflowers?

ThcSnow

Don't laugh at me please! I'm pretty sure they are 100% female? Any help would be awesome thanks guys! :bigtoke:

Screenshot_2015-05-25-21-00-22.png

Thank you for the reassurance!! I thought identified it correctly! I will treat her to the best of my abilities! Thank you Triggle!!

Yep. Girl. :) Week 4-8 in veg, strain dependent is when they show their sex with preflowers. When the Side branches start to come in offset rather than symmetrical, the plant is mature and can be flipped at any time. :)

I'm also seeing trichomes already. What's your light schedule? I would go ahead and flip them to 12/12. She's pretty far along if trichomes are already present.

This is actually week 4 of veg 24/0!

I'm a new grower but I didn't think any strain could produce any trichomes or have orange pistils during veg. I gotta ask are you sure your not growing an auto flower, I don't mean to insult your intelligence I've just never seen or heard of this before.

Oh and I would love to see more pics of her if you don't mind.

lol I have no clue but I can tell you I use 5 ml of terpinator all the way through veg! I'll take a few more of her later! Also the pistils can be white gold or brown in veg I have read.

I'm a new grower but I didn't think any strain could produce any trichomes or have orange pistils during veg. I gotta ask are you sure your not growing an auto flower, I don't mean to insult your intelligence I've just never seen or heard of this before.

Oh and I would love to see more pics of her if

Back
Top Bottom