First Time Grower Needs Help

jeannieg56

hi, first time grower here ever , ah i have a small deck sized green house its big enough to grow two good sized plants maybe i know it is big enough for one, anyway i have one plant, not sure what strain it is at all saved the seed from some i had gotten somewheres so time ago, anyway this plant is about 4-5 wks old and is getting little leave looking things by the branch and the main trunk? is this normal and does that mean ita a female and she ( I am hoping its a she) has a smell to it a skunky smell, i have been told males dont smell,, is that true?

thanks bunchs
jeannie g

k thanks bunchie, here is my baby,, first time i got one to grwo here in va they normally die on me
i think i over do it when i try growing them
P101006214.JPG
P101006114.JPG
P101006213.JPG

If your growing outdoors she won't flower until the days get shorter in the fall, I'm not an outdoor grower but I think most strains can be harvested in September or October. If your growing indoors then you can flower your plants by giving them 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness. I would recommend starting a grow journal, other members can follow your grow and give you advice.

Thanks Guys and Gals,,
you just dont know, I am as pround of this baby as a new mom is a real chap lol just getting it to this size without killing it
is something for me, and like i keep tellin myself if she is a her plant , holy crap, if not well we been cruising the seed sites looking for next yrs stuff, well off to figure out how to start a journal thanks again

ok first of all Hi ya'll, and i hope ya'll have a good high time this weekend,, I posted new pic of my baby just now, I cant find the page i had my stuff written on to put up a journal, but she is more or less being grown greenhouse anyway so that makes her a outside baby she is inbetween 5-6 weeks i think, she has this new growth and i was wondering if i need to do something with her,, i was going to top her off again ( 3rd time) but now wiht this new growth i'm lost,, once again lol sorry if i am being a pest and if i get like that just tell me to hush lol

Thanks
Jeannieg56

I feed her about every 3rd watering so i can just go ahead and top her ya think? here are the pics i took today just a couple of hrs ago
P101006414.JPG
P101006414.JPG
P101006414.JPG

I got to thinking the same thing late last night , will prolly trim her up today or at least this evening, she has over 2 feet of growing room left so she can get taller and it wont hurt her and she can gets lots wider
Thanks
Jeannie

ok this is my plants the bigger one is about 3 months old the small one is 1 wk today lol ok the question is can you tell me is the big one a female and if she what stage is she in i think she is a she and i think she is indicia
P101000352.JPG
P101000153.JPG
06-06-15h.JPG
P101006214.JPG
06-06-15f.JPG
stacy.JPG
P101000657.JPG

Looks good :thumb:

The larger of the two i think is female not sure yet BUT if anyone can shead some light on if she is or noti would love to hear , and I was told that the broad leaves means she is Indica and not Savtiva, all i remember it was some seeds i saved form a while ago from, soe s,oke i had gotten somewhere down the line,, the smaller one is just a week one yesterday, transplanted her early because she was up too shallow and was falling over, but took to the transplant very nicely,, but if anyone can help me on what stage the larger one is in and if possibley know by the pics if its Indica or not or IF you can tell if she is a she or not yet,, I grow outdoors in a small greenhouse which if i do good with this will be gettin a much larger greenhouse for next spring thanks jeannieg

Plants are looking good:thumb: It seems to me that the tall plant is still vegging because I see no hairs. Remember growing outdoors is seasonal so until it's ready to flower you wont know ( unless you took it indoors and induced flowering by going 12/12, sexing the plant then returning it to outdoors to finish its grow) imho:Namaste:
sativa or indica that is the question......i can't honestly answer that, I would be guessing.

Back
Top Bottom