Read through some of the topics here, specifically the section titled "Training, Pruning & Supercropping"

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Depending on your growing method, you can realistically top at any point in the vegetative growth, but many wait until 3-5 nodes to start. It also depends on the strain you are using and how it reacts to training.

Read through some of the topics here, specifically the section titled "Training, Pruning & Supercropping"

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Depending on your growing method, you can realistically top at any point in the vegetative growth, but many wait until 3-5 nodes to start. It also depends on the strain you are using and how it reacts to training.

well the starin is bug bud i tryed topping half them an their coming along great for some reason one the plnts i did top is growing 4 branchs insed of 2 ? iv never seed this before

well the starin is bug bud i tryed topping half them an their coming along great for some reason one the plnts i did top is growing 4 branchs insed of 2 ? iv never seed this before

Looks like you got lucky on that one.good job! Big bud has allways been my favorite

Im currently doing a grow with no topping.long time ago someone told me about growth auxins on the main stalk,so I did this batch without any cutting,just defol'ed as needed.cant wait to see the results

Back
Top Bottom