For The Love Of God Please Help Me!

Krissidubb

Why on God's green earth, is it IMPOSSIBLE to figure out how to upload a frikkin PICTURE!?

I need a bong rip:roorrip:

I need advice fast!
During the manipulation process, my stem bent and broke. It's in tact, and not severed, but it folded. I straightened it out, but I don't know what to do! I'm freaking out! HAAAAALLLLPPPPPP

So she's not doomed?

And I just found the thread explaining how to post pictures. Stupid way to do it if you ask me, but whatever. Lol

Depends on where it broke, are we talking the main stalk and where at?

Either way the way to try to heal it is basically the same. Eletrical or medical tape... Medical tape is better because it breathes, but either way just mend it and use something that will stretch as it grows. You can bind the outside with quick-ties for extra support.

Some people actually deliberately bend/kink the outlying branches like this in a process known as "supercropping". Sometimes if you get too aggressive it becomes "superflopping" and that's how I know tape works :D

IMG_20150526_212037.jpg
IMG_20150526_212037.jpg

Sorry about the double post, I'm getting really irritated about how inconvenient it is to upload a fucking picture.

IMG_20150526_212127.jpg

It's about 4 or 5 branch sets from the top.

I'm always looking for advice. So thank you. The light was just above it about 1 inch, but then I tried the LSTing, gradually, and she just woke up, so I haven't had a chance to adjust the light yet.

IMG_20150526_212104.jpg

I had a good spiral going, and that's when she snapped. Should I try to get the spiral going again, or let her grow straight?

Thank you thank you thank you!

The lighting is better now. And after being awake for a while, she looks good considering the bend.

Back
Top Bottom