Clones from a plant two weeks into flower?

TheFertilizer

I was pruning off some undergrowth on my Super Skunk and noticed a couple of chutes on the bottom that had the tiiiiniiiest little bits of pistils that obviously just weren't going to flower so I wanted to prune them off, but also don't want them to go to waste. I put them in my cloner but what do you guys think the chances of success are?

I'm hoping that since it's still early in flower and because the cuts I took were both A) Close to the roots and B) Barely showing any sings of flowering that the hormones for rooting are still there and can be coaxed out.

It might work, I'm no expert but I was reading this thing on "monster cropping" and it involves taking cuttings from your plant 3 weeks into flowering and then getting those cuttings to root. If you can do this successfully then you'll have a monster clone that will have big yields. This is what I read, I have no experience doing it nor have I ever seen it done. Search google for monster cropping and you'll see what I mean.

Cloning works well in early flower, it will go through a bit of a reveg period with strange growth since it has already started flowering and now your taking it back to veg. They are usually straightened out by the time its ready to be flowered again anyway so no big deal plus it usually makes them nice and bushy :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom