Can anyone possibly sex this plant for me please?

sharkbait2015

I thought at first it was male, but now I'm beginning to think that it isn't. I've only purchased clones, so I've never had to sex. It has been vegging for 8-9 weeks and I already took clones just in case it turned out to be female. I did take a cutting 2 weeks ago and placed it in the flowering area, but all it is showing are a few roots :( These are pictures of the same plant. The first 2 photos were taken 3 days ago, and the last one was taken this morning. Thanks for any help!

DSC_1488_zpsonvheyjn.jpg
DSC_1485_zpsafkknwj4.jpg
9818030_CM150704-13553306_2_zps5bwflhkh.jpg

Hard to tell for sure. I do not cut anything down until I can see clear balls on them.

Your clone should start to show soon. The longer it takes to show the better. Males will show faster most of the time.

Great, thanks so much. Guess I'll change the light cycle and just keep an eye on it. I know what a mature female looks like, since I have made it to budding with a clone.

I actually did take a cutting and placed it under 12/12, 2 weeks ago. Nothing except roots longer than my finger, and yellowing of the veins. It just won't show me :(

Yes, it's a Sativa. I don't even think it's crossed with anything. It's green candy (some places call it green crack) I was lucky enough to find 2 seeds, but 1 is severely stunted. 7-8 weeks after germination and the clipping I took is bigger lol.

I'm really hoping someone comes back to this post!

I might have been checking my cutting in the wrong place. I was looking around the 3rd or 4th node down and well still nothing. However, up top it looks like I have a few pistils showing. I'm 95% sure it's a GIRL (if so, talk about some good luck!). I know there are a few deficiencies, it's just been in plain water. I actually just put it in dirt and put it back under the veg lights since I think sex has been figured out.

Anyway if anyone could confirm for me I would really appreciate it!

DSC_4291.JPG

DSC_4290.JPG
DSC_4289.JPG
DSC_4288.JPG
DSC_4287.JPG
DSC_4283.JPG

yeah I had Diatomaceous earth on my hands when I took it out of the cup. I have a gnat problem and saw a couple of spider mites on my clones. Needless to say they are very white right now ;)

That last picture was taken from a funny angle with the macro and it came out really fuzzy. All my other plants tops look like that so I'm going with girl WOOT WOOT. I'm going to keep an eye on her in flower to make sure balls don't appear. I just moved them down to the flowering area today. She's a bush! I literally had nowhere to tie the new growth down in the 5 gallon bucket so I just decided it was time to throw into flower.

Thanks for coming back!

Back
Top Bottom