Little Advice Please?

AwrightMate

Have 2plants currently. My light fell down 2x 115w cfls, completely demolished my bag seed plant, although 4 branches survived after some lay 1 lower branch has now polypoid? If that's even the word, is this common and worth keeping

I believe it's when 4 or more leaves come out at the same height, on the same branch instead of two new leaves forming at the branch tip it's now 4 at a time in a X shape although polypoid may not be the correct word or spelling

Sounds like it may have been topped? You should be able to revive her

Start planning how you are going to train your 4 new branches! LOL! Accidents happen, even in nature. If you think 4 future colas on one branch is not going to work for you, wait till they have 3 nodes, then take 2 of them as clones.

Otherwise, just wait and see.

Yeah, had to be topped top two leaves/branches got badly burned, cfl was on them for around 4hours, also lost one full side of the plant. So lost around 4 branches. What I find weird is only one branch has done this 4 leaf thing. And yes it's defos salvageable :) although I'd like to know more info on polypoid plants though if available. And also if polypoid is even whats happend here b'coz I imagine if u had 2 branches do this after topping it would increase yield ;) thanks in advance :420:

I doubt very seriously that it mutated. You just topped it a lot more violently than you had planned. And, yes, you'll get more growing tips and an increase in overall yield.

The plant wants to grow (such is the tenacity of life), and so it will put out branches anywhere there is a healthy node. Give her some time before you do any more trimming, so you can decide the best way to shape your lady, if at all. She WILL continue to grow and flower, but may end up lopsided (no big deal). You can always tie down the taller branches to even out the canopy all through veg.

Yeah I had to snip quite a bit, still healthy though except some minor scars ( small burn marks ). Thanks for clearing up the whole 4leafy thing, iv also been lst'ing so let the weird branch catch up, again thankyou :)

Have 2plants currently. My light fell down 2x 115w cfls, completely demolished my bag seed plant, although 4 branches survived after some lay 1 lower branch has now polypoid? If that's even the word, is this common and worth keeping

I believe that it has been found that cannabis does not polyploid naturally and needs to be artificially induced with a pretty serious, poisonous chemical called Colchicine and that induction is called genetic modification.

Your plant is probably just doing it's best to make a come back and it sounds like it's doing a great job!

Back
Top Bottom