Looking for a little help - It is my first grow

triddle1410

Hello I am new to this and looking for a little help. It is my first grow. I have five beautiful plants. My first problem is they are growing straight up. They are about 4' and growing but it is straight up one stock. I look at everyone else's plants and they look like bushes. What can I do. Now the sun is changing soon I got about 4 weeks maybe 5 at mot before sun changes and bud is going to start. I feel like they are far behind where they should be. Only 3 of them are showing female other 2 are still unknown. anything I can do to assure that the other 2 come female. any help would be nice... Thanks

Look into topping/tying down/super cropping your plant to get it to bush out. There are tons of threads on here about all of those techniques. There isn't really anything you can do to make sure they become female. If it was unfeminized seed, then the odds are that the two plant's that aren't showing will be male, but you could always get lucky and end up with another female or maybe even two more females.

ok thank you. Now I just went out and bought organic nutrients for it with the major 3 that I need. Nitrogen Phosphorus & Potassium What are good level's I Think I might have bought it with to much of those three in it. Second How often should I water with those nutrient's.

What kind of nutes are they? It's usually a good idea to read the bottles and maybe the feed schedule and then start with 1/4 of what they recommend. Start with 1/8-1/6 of what they recommend if the plants are particularly young. Generally the instructions on the bottle go over how often to feed. With most organic nutes (at least the ones in liquid form), they usually call for feeding 1-2 times per week.

Back
Top Bottom