Hermie?

Ruthy

I am new and this is my first grow but the last week I haven't wore my glasses in when watering and I just put them on today and saw this. Did it hermie?

IMG_085131.JPG

This was all I saw before and wasn't paying attention.

IMG_077432.JPG

Definitely has seeds in it. Did you start out with a male in the room with her?

nice pic. looks like seeds to me. thanks for posting the photo cause i am in my third week of flower after serious plant abuse and am anxious if my plants go Hermie on me. My flowering looks similar to yours. best of luck with your grow!:welldone:

i only have this picture at the minute for nanners , like bunch of bananas ,
Sun_Jul_19_18-14-58.jpg

I opened one up all liquid, nothing inside.

I checked every plant and all of them have pre flowers on them, but one plant has some of those pods popped open and white dust under them.

Hope pics work
IMG_089925.JPG

IMG_089528.JPG

IMG_088724.JPG

if the others dont have the pollen sacks let them flower away , it might just be some seed and more bud .. but double check them all

Ok so pull the one with pollen sacks.

Now can I pluck off the seed pods?

I am a very very patient woman with the will of a 100 men :circle-of-love:

lol , get a little jewellers loupe and check the trichomes , if they are mostly cloudy you could chop early , saying that you could also take out the hermie and let them flower as normal , you would need to check all buds and see if the look pollinated , if the little hairs are turning orange very quick it is a sign of pollinating ,

how far into flowering are you , check your trichomes , see if the are cloudy are even some cloudy , you could harvest early >
thats just bad luk because that picture of the cola is a beauty was really going well

29 days today, and even though this is my first grow I felt they were beautiful plants.
Which I give credit to every journal I have read on here and all that have helped me.

Back
Top Bottom