coulpe questions if you don't mind

pete2

can someone tell me how long should I wait to bend and or cut a few things.I know the plants are stressed.I was thinking about 3 days
Also I uploaded a pic showing the some black areas on the roots.Don't know what it is.Sorry the pic may not be good enough to see it very clearly I used my camera on my phone.
roots101.jpg

I can go back and take a better pic if I need to:thanks::thumb::thanks:

Is this soil grown or hydro? If its soil, the black may be left over soil? If hydro, maybe mold?? I haven't tried hydroponic grow so I may be wrong

You can bend or LST-HST (low stress train - high stress train-aka supercropping) anytime, if your plants are stressed as you say, I would give them a few days to recover.

The stuff on the roots could be algae or bad bacteria starting...if this is hydro I would get the reservoir cooler 68-72f and no light leaks in the reservoir, if you can't keep the reservoir around those temps I would get some hydro guard $25, recharge conditioner $29, or even learn how to make Heisenberg tea (a lot of ingredients $$$) and they will help keep all the bad bacteria aka. root rot away. Also, stay away from Hygrozyme in DWC/Hydro, it will snot up the reservoir, it looks just like snot, no kidding. Other than the one spot on the roots they look pearly white like they are suppose to be.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom