First time grow, need help in last stages

pocketsheep

Hi guys, im new here and this is my first grow, so ill be as detailed as i can.

Strain: unknown
Appx week 6 of flowering stage
Outdoor soil in a 50 litre pot
Nutrients given: Only seasol during the vege state (big mistake on my part)

I received a seed off a mate awhile ago, but he has no idea what strain it is (first issue), im nearing the end of week 5 of the flowering stage but i've been terrible with nutrients, (which im regretting now), i used seasol during the vege state, but havent used any sort of nutrients during the flowering :'( (yes i'm an idiot).
The biggest thing i'm facing, is a week and a half ago i had to go away and had nobody to look after my plant, but before i left, the buds were loose, airy and needed alot of filling out to occur, while i was away. when i got back i went straight out and had a look at my plant, to find the buds had grown dramatically, but still look as though they need some thickening up to happen (still seeing gaps through the buds), and the biggest issue is the trichomes on the surface of the plant were gone and the nice pooey smell she had before wasn't quite as strong. There are still quite a few trichs when you look at the plant from beneath by lifting up the branches, but as i said, the surface of the plant has minimal trichomes and isn't a fraction as sticky as it was before. Does this have anything to do with it being exposed to the weather as we received a few days of rain, or is it more in the lack of nutrients. Last nitrogen drink given was over 3 weeks ago. I'll post some pics of the plant, and would love for any enthusiastic growers to give me their input on my next steps and where I go from here.

Sorry i'll try again.
These are all taken on the same day, just at different times obviously

Screenshot_2015-07-29-23-11-55.png
Screenshot_2015-07-29-23-11-45.png
Screenshot_2015-07-29-23-11-00.png

Not knowing the strain leaves a lot of questions. It does look a bit hungry. I'd give her some balanced feed and see what you get.

So it'll be okay to feed it at this stage? Are you able to tell whether it's nearing the harvesting stage by the photos?
Thankyou for the reply

Back
Top Bottom