24 hr time frame for auto bloomers

Hi - I'm currently doing this, Northern Lights autos, day 35 since germination,so far so good! First time so it'll be interesting to see the results.

I would like to know how it works out as well. What type of system are you using? Hydro or soil? What is the lighting you are using?
Hope you don't mind all the questions, but I'm thinking of doing this myself. Have you ever done auto's in any light cycles before? I read on the net that auto's only produce 1 to 2 oz's per plant. Do you know anything about that? Thanks for replying to my post.
Good Luck, hope everything works out for you. I might PM you once in awhile to see how you are doing with this technic. Would that be ok with you? Thanks man.

I'm completely new to growing so I only know from reading on several different sites, of course everyone has different opinions so I have to just do my research & trial/error to find out. I was going to post some pics but haven't had a chance to figure it out yet. This is my 1st growing- used CFL's inside to start then moved them out to a converted cedar shed, I've ordered a T5 lighting system, should come this week so then will use the cfls around the bottoms only and will see how they turn out. Thanks! Yeah it's ok, BTW I'm Marichan :cheer:

I'm completely new to growing so I only know from reading on several different sites, of course everyone has different opinions so I have to just do my research & trial/error to find out. I was going to post some pics but haven't had a chance to figure it out yet. This is my 1st growing- used CFL's inside to start then moved them out to a converted cedar shed, I've ordered a T5 lighting system, should come this week so then will use the cfls around the bottoms only and will see how they turn out. Thanks! Yeah it's ok, BTW I'm Marichan :cheer:

Sounds like you are heading in the right direction. I've got a couple questions about what you are doing. See I'm new to this also, trying to pick up as much info that I can. Hope you don't mind.
Hydro or soil?
What is a T5 lighting system?
CFL's never used them. What do you mean when you say " use the CFL's around the bottom "
Have you figured out how to set up circulation?
Getting pics up isn't very hard, 2nd time is easer than the first. Here is how it goes
On the main page click on Gallery, go to " upload Photo " At the bottom and click on " select files for upload " . Up load your photo's you want. It was recommended to me not to fill out The description or the title, not sure why. Then click " upload/submit. The next page that comes up will be the " title and description " fill that out ,then go to bottom page and click " process " and that's it. Chewed your ear long enough, Good Luck:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Hey thanks for the pics info, the T-5 lighting is like a flourescent light bulbs I bought on Amazon, 4 ft long/4 bulbs, supposedly pretty good for a small grow like mine, hangs over the plants & then I'll place the CFL's all around the bases of the plants to give them more light. I'm growing in Fox Farm Ocean Forest mix, have a 6" venti extraction fan, 6" intake fan & circulation fan running, my shed is 7'X9'X7'. The hardest part has been the temperature fluctuations. Here in Oregon the summer time temp can go up to 90's -100 at times and I didn't plan on putting in AC so a few days the temps in the shed was 92! Fortunately the plants survived that & hopefully we don't get that high temps anymore so I'm looking at 4-5 more weeks before harvest I think. BTW what strain are you growing? They look great!

Back
Top Bottom