Please Help

Glazier

I was wondering if someone could help me out here. I'm a new grower and my plants are about 2 maybe 3 weeks into flowering, but now the leaves at the tops around the buds are starting to curl in. Almost looks like their drying out from the outer edges to the center. Also curling in from outer edges towards the center. I have photos, but I really don't know where the best place is to post them. This is my 1st day here . So if anyone knows what to do or where to post my question and photos I would really appreciate it.
Thanks Worried Glazier
I would really hate to loose them now . I grew them from seeds.
KIMG00761.jpg
KIMG00741.jpg

Hey Tyler,
Sorry to sound stupid but what do you mean test run off water. I'm New at This and really don't know what you mean. How do I test it
I apologize I'm a rookie :hmmmm:

You need something to test the PH of the water with. To check the acidity. You can buy digital meters of various sorts (you get what you pay for) or find ph testers in the form of liquid (which changes color according the the acidity/alkalinity of the solution tested), or paper strips. Places to look - Grow supplies, gardening centers, pet (aquarium) supply stores, and hot tub supply sections of the hardware store. You may want to pick up the two solutions necessary for adjusting ph, while you are there. Known as ph minus and ph plus- aka ph down and ph up.
I think I see soil down there under your plants. For soil - ph should be between 6.5 -7. Pour a bunch of water (adjusted to the correct ph) into the pots and test what comes out the bottom. Keep pouring until it gets to the right range.
Perhaps you are using tap water? That can sometimes be very alkaline- also can be full of minerals which mess up your plants. Tap water varies greatly from place to place.

PH is incredibly important when growing plants indoors !!!!
Good luck :thumb:

Hey Thanks for the info. You guys I will check it out. They have been getting the same water and same nuts. Since I started them as seeds. I've been using bio-thrive during veg then some guy gave me Soul bloom, (free sample) that's what I've been using in the flowering stage. You think maybe the switch may have had something to do with it.
Thanks Again, Worried Glazier

Back
Top Bottom