First time grower auto problem with soil

Twisteddragon

hi this is my first grow and I'm having a problem with my auto lemon it's 22 days old and looks healthy apart from the last couple of days since I watered them the leaves have randomly started to claw on the ends the plant is growing well and the leaves are a normal green colour part from the ends of the clawed leaves which are dark green only on the ends though where they have clawed no other marks or probs with the plant I'm using west lands John innes no2 soil which has slow release nutrients in it that lasts for 5 weeks the ph is at 6.5 temps are 20 at lights out and between 26/28 with lights on about 60% humidity I'm using a maxspect r420r 300 watt led light I have to normal photoperiod plants a widow and northern high lights which are both looking fine has anyone got any idea what the prob could be thanks

I used that soil & killed my clone lol...It needs cutting with perlite to give it more oxygen to the roots, not saying that is your problem but some pics & more info would help..Gd luck mate

I used that soil & killed my clone lol...It needs cutting with perlite to give it more oxygen to the roots, not saying that is your problem but some pics & more info would help..Gd luck mate

Go through his profile and then gallery, then you will see the pics of plant which is complately healthy and only problem is the heat stress..

I've got a iPhone 6 plus and when I hold my finger on the image on the gallery gives me the option to copy image but won't give me option to paste on here I'm sorry if I'm being dumb just never been on a forum before lol and my soil is cut with 20% perlite sorry I didn't mention that in my post and what more info would be helpful please

I've got a iPhone 6 plus and when I hold my finger on the image on the gallery gives me the option to copy image but won't give me option to paste on here I'm sorry if I'm being dumb just never been on a forum before lol and my soil is cut with 20% perlite sorry I didn't mention that in my post and what more info would be helpful please

It's all good man lol, on the iPhone's to paste usually you just have to tap the spot you want to paste and wait a second or so and an option will pop up.

Your plant looks pretty healthy to me mate. 26-28c should be fine. Could be to do with heat stress, as heanter said, get a fan to recirculate the air. Not to high though as this can cause more complications.

Iit won't let me paste them lol should I lower the temps I use a thermostat with a heater attached to keep temps at what I want as the LEDs only keep the temps around 22 with lights on with no heater but the night temps get cold with this rubbish climate where I am lol I

I've got 2 6 inch fans on low blowing over the canopy il turn them into high and see if that helps will there be a problem with my auto when it starts to bloom with the nutrients that are in in soil there slow release it says it has 5 weeks food in the soil my plants been in the soil for 22 days so far

image31632.jpg
image31596.jpg

Has anyone got any ideas all my 3 plants have started to look ill aswell the bottom leaves are drooped and look like the leaves are to heavy for the storks none of the leaves have any spots or anything on them but the top leaves are clawing but the bottoms ones arnt my other plants where looking ok till yesterday there all 24 days old now

What's the best way to keep temps up in the tent without a heater the leds keep it cool without the heater my temps are only about 22 when the heater isn't on and gets cold at night and I'm only watering them with ph'd water as the soil has slow release nutes in it should I flush the soil and just feed them nutes myself?:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom